Easy installation guide for your new chair caps, including removing pre-existing caps!
(For Internal Chair Caps)
What you will need:
- WD40 Spray
- Pliers to remove old caps (a butter knife works)
- A hand wire brush (or microfiber cloth)
- A bottle of warm water (Spray Bottle)
Easy step by step. (Estimated time 4 - 7 mins dependent on the age of the furniture)
- Spray the pre-existing chair caps located at the bottom of your furniture legs with WD40 to help loosen any corroded material.
- Use your pliers to workout the existing Caps from the legs.
- Spray a 2nd load of WD40 Inside the chair leg.
- Use your hand wire tool to clean the interior of your chair legs to remove the remaining rust, dirt and built-up debris.
- Lastly spray inside the leg with warm water to remove the loosened debris.
- Now you can insert your new Chair Caps!